Saturday, January 06, 2007

Pele

Yeah, the moment you have all been waiting for :o) This is my crazy squirrel/cat Pele. I have never seen an animal that is more hyper. I seriously think he does flips off the walls when we aren't looking.

Well, I'm either at a loss of words or my life has been extremely dull because as of now I have nothing else to post about...Have a good weekend

6 comments:

Cummings Family said...

Isaac will LOVE seeing Pele!!! He is out with Daddy right now, but when he gets home, I will show him. Now, when I sing "old McDonald Had a Farm", on that farm there is a "Pele":)

Unknown said...

He's so cute Linda!!

Cummings Family said...

Yep, Isaac loves the pic!

Anonymous said...

um, i can hardly contain my uh excitement in the thought of uh meeting your um kitty someday. yeah. :)

Unknown said...

Fits you perfect linda. When you were a little girl I had to constantly remind you that you could sit down. You always gave me this look of,"Oh yeah, I forgot about that option." Unfotunately the your stillness would last only a minute or two before you were up and about again.

Cummings Family said...

I like the new look; I liked the old one too though:)